My PunBB-Hosting forum

Unfortunately no one can be told what PunBB is - you have to see it for yourself.

You are not logged in.

Adverts

Adverts

#1 2015-03-20 09:16:49

anmyao2

Let me know in the comments below

If you aren’t familiar with the nike air max thea Moire , it’s essentially an nike air max thea silhouette with new materials and technology that include a laser perforated upper and a lighter and more flexible outsole that ends up using less material. The latest nike air max thea Moire will come in a Rio, Anthracite and White colorway that’s sure to turn some heads.

The newest nike air max 2014 Moire will come boasting a predominantly red perforated and seamless upper. The red will be accompanied with hits of black on the inner lining, Nike Swoosh and around the entire mudguard.

Hits of red also appear on the laces and air unit, while the solid white midsole offsets the look of the shoe to give it the traditional new balance 574 look and feel. Although the Nike Air max 1 Ultra Moire just recently made its debut, it looks like it’s off to a promising start since it manages to keep the aesthetics of the iconic new balance 574 while vastly improving it’s performance and feel.

The  new balance baratas  Moire is now available at select retailers. Tell me, are you thinking of trying on a pair, or do you strictly stick to the classics? Let me know in the comments below.

2015-03-20 09:16:49

AdBot
Advertisements

Adverts

Board footer